Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome Back!

Well everyone, it's a new year with a new blogger! Hi, I'm Heather and I'll be keeping everyone updated here on the BSU knit blog. We haven't decided on a meeting time yet, so if anyone interested would please email Katie to let her know what time would be convenient for you would be great!

Also e-mail me (hnbartram@bsu.edu) to let me hear some ideas for what you guys wanna learn and what kind of fun we're gonna do!

In the meantime, I thought everyone would enjoy this video. Look familiar???

1 comment:

  1. I love that video! So funny!
    I'm glad you got the blog up and going. I'm totally subscribed. :-) And I'll be sure to let you know when I find cool knitting-related stuff on the web to share with everyone. Have a great year! :-)

    ReplyDelete